21st Workshop on Elliptic Curve Cryptography
ECC is the annual workshop dedicated to the study of elliptic-curve cryptography and related areas of modern cryptography, for more information, also about past editions of ECC, please see the main ECC website. The 21st Workshop on Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC 2017) will take place on November 13–15, 2017, in Nijmegen, The Netherlands. The workshop is accompanied by a 3-day "summer" school on elliptic curves aimed at getting graduate students involved in the area. The "summer" school will take place on November 9–11, 2017. The aim of ECC is to bring together leading experts from academia, industry, and government, as well as young researchers and graduate students for the purpose of exchanging ideas and presenting their work. The ECC Workshop has invited presentations only. Presentations tend to give an overview on emerging or established areas of modern cryptography, often combined with new research findings and often lead to new collaborations between attendees.
- 2017-09-18: The program for the school is online.
- 2017-08-13: Call for stipend applications is online.
- 2017-08-13: Registration is open.
- 2017-02-20: Website is online
- Cryptacus Workshop, 16–18 November, Nijmegen
- Cryptography Working Group, 17 November, Utrecht