From November 9 to 11 we will run a school on elliptic-curve cryptography. Like the schools preceeding previous ECC workshop, the target audience are Master and Ph.D. students who are planning to attend the ECC workshop and are looking for an introduction to the topics that will be presented and discussed during the workshop.
- Diego Aranha (University of Campinas, BR)
- Joppe Bos (NXP, BE)
- Craig Costello (Microsoft, USA)
- Wouter Castryck (Université de Lille, FR; and KU Leuven, BE)
- Tim Güneysu (University of Bremen, DE)
- Nele Mentens (KU Leuven, BE)
- Benjamin Smith (Inria, FR; and École Polytechnique, FR)
Schedule, Venue, Registration
More information about schedule, venue, and registration for the school will follow soon.